The fourth quarter is upon us! Our final Season One review of the Lead with Empower Podcast is here! The Lead with Empower Podcast has truly been a new and exciting adventure for me. The ability to connect with so many tremendous people to talk leadership, learn about their journeys, and to hear about how the Coronavirus was impacting them and those that they lead was inspiring and uplifting during a time when everyone could use a little boost!
The “stay home, stay safe” quarantine order was a great challenge for me personally because the majority of my time with Empower Leadership since 2009 has been spent interacting with new groups of people each day. Since the traditional versions of those interactions (team building events, leadership workshops, and recreational adventures) were not viable options this past Spring, starting a podcast was a no-brainer!
The Lead with Empower Podcast was such an awesome adventure that we are now ramping up for Season Two! We have a wonderful slate of guests scheduled and cannot wait to get rolling. Mark your calendars – Season Two begins on Tuesday August 25th.
Our final review of Season One includes highlights from our episodes with:
- Angela McMahon, Head Coach of the Women’s Lacrosse Program at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and her husband, Justin Serpone who is the Head Coach of the Men’s Soccer Program and Director of the LEADS Program at Amherst College
- Greg Jaskot, the Associate Director of Advancement and Offensive Coordinator of the Football Program at Xavier High School
- Laura Duncan, the Head Coach of Women’s Soccer at the University of New Haven
- Anthony Petruzzi, the Head Coach of Football at Raritan High School in Hazlet, NJ
- Joe DeRing and yours truly, the founders of Empower Leadership
I hope you enjoy our final review. Don’t forget to visit www.leadwithempower.com/pods-and-blogs/ for all full episodes from Season One and for new Season Two episodes starting on August 25th!